In the NLR CloudAtlas project we are studying the effects several types of learning materials within the training of general aviation pilots. In the experiment you will learn about clouds and their impact for aviation.
Please create an account to participate.
- You need a desktop or laptop computer with an internet connection. Mobile devices cannot be used.
- You will be studying some learning materials, therefore quiet surroudings are recommended.
- The experiment will take approximately 30 minutes.
- No prior knowledge is required.
All research activities can be done online. They have to be completed before May 28, 2017. Your data will be handled confidentially. The experiment consists of four parts:
- A pre-questionnaire.
- A personal selection of learning materials.
- Test and questionnaire.
- Final survey (in June).
Activate your account
Please enter your e-mail address and put a checkmark in the box to indicate your acceptance of the
Informed Consent Letter. Then click on the 'Activate account' button to start your participation.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.